Encore Ballroom Couture - Encore Couture Greenville SC
Encore Couture at 319 Wade Hampton Blvd in Greenville SC was AMAZING!
The owner, Lynn, was sweet and knowledgable.I highly recommend going there.
The place is high end new stylish clothing and she also is taking in consignment. The colors are beautiful. The clothes are super fashionable. The store is a compliment to the other boutiques in that area.
Seems like that area of town, lower Wade Hampton near down town, is becoming the fashion district for Greenville.More importantly, it is another avenue for men's fashion, which is DEFINATELY needed in the Greenville fashion place.
Store looks GREAT!125e223f review #307238
You may also like
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "I bought Hanes underwear last week. I washed them and they came out with the stitching to the elastic unraveled. I won't be buying anymore Hanes products. ..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway. Says sorry a lot. Poor animal care. Dried food and..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."