Encore Ballroom Couture - Encore Couture Greenville SC
Encore Couture at 319 Wade Hampton Blvd in Greenville SC was AMAZING!
The owner, Lynn, was sweet and knowledgable.I highly recommend going there.
The place is high end new stylish clothing and she also is taking in consignment. The colors are beautiful. The clothes are super fashionable. The store is a compliment to the other boutiques in that area.
Seems like that area of town, lower Wade Hampton near down town, is becoming the fashion district for Greenville.More importantly, it is another avenue for men's fashion, which is DEFINATELY needed in the Greenville fashion place.
Store looks GREAT!review #307238
You may also like
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "I bought Hanes underwear last week. I washed them and they came out with the stitching to the elastic unraveled. I won't be buying anymore Hanes products. ..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."